HP ProDesk 600 G3 Microtower – Order Now – Ships to Anywhere in Australia – Unlimited Technical Support 24×7.
Powered for business, the HP ProDesk 600 MT is a highly expandable PC featuring flexible connectivity options, strong security, and comprehensive manageability features in a stylishly redesigned chassis for the modern workplace.
- ntel® Core™ i5-7500 Processor (3.4 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 600 MT has four bays and four full-height slots, and configurable video and legacy ports.
HP exclusive security and manageability
Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen3 and simplify management with HP WorkWise, HP’s most advanced smartphone app for PC management.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- HP BIOSphere Gen3 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
Let nothing stand in your way
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro[a] and the powerful HP ProDesk 600 MT with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
Work without interruption
Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphereGen3[e] firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
- HP WorkWise smartphone app will soon be available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.
- Based on major competitors as of November 1, 2016 with smartphone managed PC security, performance and print features.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit is planned to be available first quarter 2017 and can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
- HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® 7th Gen processors.
- [j] HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Internal Storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||One slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5″ HDD
One 5.25″ or two 2.5″ HDD
|Drive bays footnote number|||
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Audio||Conexant CX20632 codec with universal audio jack and 2W internal speaker, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
Priced to Sell $1,499.95 AUD + GST, includes Setup (free, if required) and remote support 24×7.